Bring your website up to date with a website redesign.
If you’re looking for a quality website redesign service, you’ve found it! Please scroll & have a read of what we can offer you.
Sometimes, a change of scenery makes all the difference. But there is no need to start all over again! Quite a common decision people make is to completely start again from scratch. However, this is not necessarily required. Do you buy a new car every time you need a tire change?
So, simply put – we can redesign your website. Sure, you can start over fresh whenever you wish for an update… Although, it’s inefficient, costly & time-consuming. With our website redesign, our website designers make the changes needed to give your website a fresh new look. As well as ensuring all the links & downloads work, we also update the website with interactive services. Our web experts will ensure that it delivers lasting impact – just what you need to drive new business!
A website redesign helps change how users feel about your website, as well as the compatibility or ease of use. A website redesign also breathes new life into a business or service. From a simple user interface change to an entirely fresh, new identity. Also, our website redesign service is ideal for ensuring compliance with the latest web regulations.
Our website redesign service is ideal for ensuring your website is compliant with the latest regulations, contains innovative functionality and is easy to navigate. Our website designers make sure that your website features all this and more.
- Improve your web design.
- Correct and edit the content.
- Add and delete pages.
- Improve the usability.
- Improve navigation.
- Internet marketing.
- Add RSS feeds/ blogs.
- Ensure W3C standards.
- Add in contact forms.
- Fix broken links in your site
- Add in new links.
- Add photography.
Warning: We’re getting a bit technical!
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is the main international standards organisation for the World Wide Web (www). The W3C was created to ensure compatibility for internet related language HTML – the code used by websites. W3C provides testing of a website to ensure that your website is compatible with all computers around the world. Making a website compliant is important to ensure that internet browsers are able to read the code efficiently and without error. With our website redesign service, we’ll ensure that your website is W3C compliant.
There are a variety of advantages to being W3C compliant. Examples include;
- Maintaining a consistent look and feel. This contributes to a much easier user experience.
- Faster loading times. For businesses’ that rely on their websites, this is essential. A faster website is generally treated friendlier by search engines.
- Cross browser compatibility. Simply put, this means that your website will be compatible on all browsers – Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Improved search engine rankings. Because of the W3C standards on cluttered code, compliant websites are treated better by search engines. This is because search engines have an easier time ‘crawling’ through the site code.
For more information, a website redesign quote, or if you have a question – please click here and contact us today!